Title: Customer Care Provider
Reports to: Customer Care Provider Team Leader
EEO Category: Professionals
While upholding PDI Core Values, work within the Customer Care Team to provide organized, prompt, and
professional care to our family of customers directly and through support of fellow team members. These
processes may be done through various forms of verbal and written communication.
Hours of the position are typically M-F, start at 7:30 am; end at 4:00 pm or when your last customer is taken care of.
Customer Care Provider
A professional, efficient, and well organized team player to perform front line communications with our customers through telephone, e-mail, online, and personal interaction. Including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Front line telephone queue responsibilities with first-hand knowledge of products, services and on-going campaigns.
- Maintain and monitor client accounts within OMS (Order Management System).
- Data entry and attention to details with clear documentation.
- Ability to follow through and completely address the clients’ needs and concerns, employing one call resolutions whenever possible.
- Timely responses to all e-mail inquiries – within 24 hours of receipt.
- Process online orders, reaching out to clients as needed to share valuable insight and education on products and compatibility.
- Following all guidelines and procedures in regards to processing orders. Ensuring various facets of compliance is met.
- Have knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- Processing daily closings, monthly statements and other functions as needed.
- Assisting in any/all customer needs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Enhanced Call Control – the ability to ensure customer calls are efficient yet balanced with gaining pertinent information necessary to properly serve the customer.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Able to use computer programs such as Excel, Evernote, and Word with ease; Advanced use of Excel required.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills
- Outgoing personality with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Ability to negotiate and hold vendors accountable to requirements while maintaining a positive partnership-oriented relationship.
- Effective in time management, adapting accordingly to business demands
- Flexible and able to revise daily schedule to meet customer and business needs
Education & Experience
- High School equivalency required
- Associates degree in business administration or the equivalent in experience preferred
- 2-4 years in customer service, call center or similar experience
- 1-3 years of basic purchasing experience in a business to business environment
Mental & Physical Requirements
- Able to work in an office environment
- Able to sit for most of an 8 hour shift
- Ability to keyboard continuously throughout the shift
- Ability to use phone and headset to answer and make calls
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing in English
During the term of employment the Associate shall perform duties for the Company as are commensurate with the position she/he holds and shall be reasonably required, by their immediate supervisor, to work more than 40 hours per work week at times.
Compensation & Benefit Considerations
Pneu-Dart Inc. is a privately owned company that offers competitive wages, a clean work environment, excellent benefits including health insurance, contributing 401(k), and an Associate Team Incentive Plan. PDI offers all Associates a positive and family-centered work environment.