Pneu-Dart is seeking a Business Marketing Major – Specializing in Digital Marketing (juniors and higher) or Recent College Grads for a paid internship with potential career position.
Founded in 1967, Pneu-Dart, Inc.–a Williamsport based manufacturer of remote drug delivery solutions to a diverse client base globally.
To creatively develop, write, implement and maintain a digital social media marketing plan for our global marketing outreach initiatives to our core customer base industries. (Cattle Livestock, Cervid, Wildlife Animal Control and Exotics)
Experienced in the principles of marketing, ambitious, organized, and creative. Demonstrates creativity in the usage of social media platforms. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing. Capable of creating impact reports for management of individual marketing efforts. Creation of new specialized content to be used for social media and educational training. Organization of digital media in multiple online interfaces. Desires to champion a project to help bolster national and international sales through the use of digital media.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Create, maintain, and moderate the growth of multiple social media platforms. Working closely with the Marketing and Media Manager, the intern will be creatively writing and developing the digital content to present on these social media platforms. The content will include but not be limited to digital flyers, document templates, presentations, videos, ads, and the likes thereof.
- Responsible to develop and execute and effective strategy to leverage digital marketing media (website, blog, social, email)
- Must have deep understanding of customer behavior within digital environments.
- Become engaged with current trends in search engine optimization and online marketing techniques
- Highly organized and able to multi-task — Self-motivated
- Strategize and implement best practices for organic SEO results in websites
- Aid in WordPress design and web products to maximize long-term SEO potential
- Perform keyword research and onsite optimization
- Analyze and improve existing onsite SEO according to best practices
- Provide strong off-site SEO with branded content for link-building purposes, brand awareness, traffic, engagement, etc.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of relationship between different digital marketing channels and SEO
- Paid search research
- Implement new strategies and campaigns to improve paid search performance
- Pay-per-click campaign management
- Google Adwords implementation
- Split A/B marketing / advertising
- Remarketing campaigns
- Possess a deep understanding of Google Analytics conversion tracking data / tags for proper Report weekly and monthly on marketing initiatives and results
- Analyze website analytics and other KPIs to determine ROI-
- Recommend techniques for better conversion/ROI
Location and Compensation
Pneu-Dart, Inc is located 14 miles North of Williamsport along Route 87. We are seeking knowledgeable, hardworking candidates possessing the ability to work remotely and yet desire candidates to actively work onsite on our company campus throughout the summer.
Complete our online application
PLEASE NOTE: This process involves answering 20 questions, and uploading a digital file, containing your resume and cover letter. Please allow time to complete the entire process, at one time. There is not a time limit on the process, but if your connection is interrupted, some answers may be lost. You may want to create a separate document with your answers prepared, so you can copy them into the questionnaire.
Your resume upload will be the last step, and acceptable formats and sizes are as follows:
- MS Word Document
- MS Excel Document
- 8MB file size limit